Econcretes has many benefits compared to traditional leads and other lead-free fishing weights.
- Econcretes can pick up 6% from it’s weight by soaking it and provide longterm flavours and attraction near your rigs.
- Econcretes can be used for any type of bottom and will stay on top of every soft, silky bottoms, rather than sink into it.
- The Econcretes mix is environment friendly and complies with the requirements of EN 12620.
- Econcretes Grippas are made in
2.6 oz / 75 gram
3.5 oz / 100 gram
4.2 oz / 120 gram
5.1 oz / 145 gram
6.7 oz /190 gram
- The Econcretes are made of 12 unique minerals combined. One of them is Magnadense, a mineral wich is attracted by magnets, simular to iron. Retrieving any lost fishing weights is easy with a decent magnet and therefore increasing the fish safety.
- Magnadense is a ironoxide and can not corode when using or storing in your tacklebox.
- Econcretes comes in tree colors, Dark Grey, Brown and Green. For perfect camo fishing.
- Econcretes are produced on big scale in the Netherlands and therefore 30-40% lower priced than any other non-lead fishing weights. Low priced for all anglers.
- Econcretes are lead-free, but still has a minimum density 4,4 g/cm3.
- Econcretes is fully designed and produced in the Netherlands.
- Econcretes is 100% harmless to the environment and non-toxic in all its forms, according the EU law.